J and H Aviation Ltd. is an Alberta registered corporation.
Aircraft Maintenance, Avionics Installs, Avionics Maintenance, Parts Sales, Specialized Maintenance/Repair and AMO Services to private, commercial and corporate aircraft operators are all available at J and H Aviation. J and H Aviation has a solid history of providing quality work and aims to continue providing experienced professional and technical services to its clients.
Our mission is to provide professional aircraft maintenance, technical services and to ensure that your aircraft is serviced and repaired in a thorough and professional manner enhancing Flight Safety and Reliability. It is our aim to provide these services at a reasonable rate and in an efficient and professional manner. We welcome and actively seek our clients’ input throughout all stages of services provided.
- You are the most important person in our business, not an outsider
- You are not dependant on us.
- We are dependant on you.
- You are not an interruption of our work.
- You are the purpose of it.
- You do us a favour when you come in or call.
- It is our privilege to serve you.
- You are not just money in our cash register.
- We realize you are a human being with feelings, like our own.
- Without you we would have to close our doors.
OVERVIEW OF OWNER AND STAFF
John Jeffries – Owner and President
John has worked in Aviation for over 40 years and has owned and operated J and H Aviation Ltd. since 1994.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License, M1 and M2 ratings
Private Pilot’s License
Director of Maintenance for Air Charter services, Flight Schools, Aerial Applicator services, and Corporate aircraft.
The Director of Maintenance duties include:
Ensuring aircraft are safe for flight, liaison with flight operations, use of computerized maintenance tracking, procuring parts, hiring of personnel, all facets of line and heavy maintenance on piston-engine, turbo-prop and jet aircraft, training and supervision of apprentice and licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers as well as other support staff.
John has experience and training in the following aircraft:
120, 140, 150, 152, 170, 172, 175, 177, 177RG, 180, 182, 185, 188, 195, 206, 208, 210, 310, 320, 337, 340, 414, 421, 425, 441, Citation
J-3, PA-12, PA-18, PA-20, PA-24, PA-25, PA-28, PA-28R, PA-36 PA-30, PA-31, PA-31T, PA-32, PA-34, PA-36, PA-38, PA-39, PA-42, PA-46
AA1, AA5 and Ag Cat Series
Bonanza, Baron and King Air Series
- Aeronca, American Champion:
7 series and 11 series
7 series and Viking
- Fairchild Metro/Merlin
- BAE Jetstream 32
- Dornier 228
- Ayres S2R Thrush Commander
- Rockwell Commander
- Aero Commander 100
- Dehaviland DH-2
Apprentice and Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers have been selected for employment based on their education, experience, skills, willingness to learn, and desire to be part of our team.
Snoopy - Director of Security
- Prime maintenance contractor for a flight training school in Calgary that operated a fleet of five training and charter aircraft.
- Prime maintenance contractor for a commercial aircraft operator in Red Deer that operated a fleet of three charter aircraft including two Piper Navajo seven seater aircraft.
- Prime maintenance contractor for several corporate operators. The aircraft operated included a Piper Malibu, Beech Baron, Piper Seneca II and III, Cessna 340, Piper Navajo and a Piper Cheyenne turboprop.
- Prime maintenance contractor for a wide variety of privately owned aircraft ranging from small two seat aircraft to eight seat twin engine aircraft.