Click to add text...
The beautiful A.A. Arnold house at East Side Farm was designed and built in 1874 by Alexander A. Arnold and Samuel Luce.
It's one of several buildings on the National Register of Historic Places in Trempealeau County.
Originally, the grand estate consisted of the two-story, 15-room house, the New York style barn and 400 acres. In 1983, the Garden of Eden Preservation Society was formed to accomplish the task of restoring the A.A. Arnold farmstead.
The home and grounds are open for tours, special events and private gatherings.
A project done for and
by the community.