Plumbing • HVAC
Residential & Commercial
Licensed, Insured & Bonded l License # 25098
Heating and Cooling system manufacturers recommend that your Heating and Air Conditioning system to be inspected on a regular basis. By having your equipment cleaned and calibrated, you can optimize your energy usage, keep your fuel costs low, and extend the life of your HVAC equipment.
When you purchase our low-cost annual maintenance agreement, we will inspect and service your equipment, and you will also get a discount on any additional labor or materials used throughout the year.
The cost of only one emergency service call can quickly exceed the cost of an annual preventative maintenance agreement. Our agreement guarantees that for an affordable annual fee, our certified HVAC technicians will visit your home twice per year to inspect, test, and maintain your heating and air conditioning equipment.
1. Check burners clean if necessary.
2. Oil bearings, unless sealed.
3. Check air flow.
4. Check all safety controls.
5. Check thermostat level and calibration.
6. Check electrical connections.
7. Check temperature rise.
8. Check amperages and pressures.
9. Make necessary adjustments to controls, dampers, valves and belts if applicable.
10. Flush Condensate drain line.
11. Check the ductwork.
12. Check blower motor and wheel.
13. Inspect heat exchanger for cracks or damage
14. Change Filter (Standard filter only, Media filter extra.)
15. Perform carbon monoxide test.
Cooling Season Inspection
1. Check refrigerant charge.
2. Check compressor amperage.
3. Check condenser fan amperage.
4. Check electrical connections.
5. Check contactor points.
6. Check the capacitor.
7. Check thermostat level and calibration.
8. Check condensing temperature split at condenser.
9. Flush condensate drain line.
10. Change or wash your filter. (media filters extra charge)