Repiping involves replacing the entire indoor hot and cold water distribution system including branch lines and main lines. And if you're considering a bathroom remodel this would be a good time to replace old fixtures and valves as they'll already be disconnected for the repiping job. How do I know if I'm a prime candidate for repiping? Here are just a few signs that will alert you that repiping may be needed in your home:
√ Poor water volume or water pressure
√ Rusty looking water
√ Leaking or corrode pipes
So you've decided it's time to repipe. What's next? Before you move forward on this project here are some key points you need to consider:
• Make sure you hire a contractor that specializes in repiping
• Find out beforehand what kind of piping materials are needed
• Be informed about how the piping is going to be routed or secured and if any of the piping will be exposed
• Understand how much of the piping will be replaced
• Get everything in writing as to what's going to be done
• Make sure you find out ahead of time if walls or ceilings will need to be opened up
• Make sure all permits and inspections are obtained to avoid any potential fines
Let the experts at Plumbing Solutions of VA take care of this important project for you.
I hired Plumbing Solutions of VA for a bathroom remodel. Dan was very professional and friendly. He finished in a timely manner with excellent results. Will be calling them again to do another remodel.