You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is the correct kit that fits on the 10" woofers and the 6" midranges.
For the all the speakers, you may have to trim 1/8" off the outside of the surround to fit inside the recessed lip of the basket.
Each Refoam Kit includes all the materials needed to repair two (2) woofers and two (2) mids:
- Refoaming Instructions
- Two 6" and two 10" Foam Surrounds
- Shims for Centering the 1" Midrange Voice Coils
- Shims for Centering the 1.5" Woofer Voice Coils
- Kit comes with two 2.75" Screen (thin fabric) Dust Caps for the woofers and two 2.25" Screen Dust Caps for the Mids
- Bottle of Specially Formulated Foam Surround Adhesive (strong and sticky to bond on poly cones)
*It can be very difficult to refoam a speaker without removing the dust cap and inserting the plastic shims. The plastic shims are used to center the voice coil and cone assembly while the speaker is being refoamed. If you do not use the plastic shims, the voice coil may be off center and it may lead to the voice coil rubbing.
A - Outside diameter of the surround = 9.5"
B - Roll ends = 9"
C - Roll starts / O.D. of the cone = 7.5"
D - Inside diameter of the surround = 7"
A - Outside diameter of the surround = 5.95"
B - Roll ends = 5.375"
C - Roll starts / O.D. of the cone = 4.625"
D - Inside diameter of the surround = 4.4"